Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ironing Board

Hello Blogging Buddies, I wanted
to show you all this cute ironing
board that I got at the antique mall
I go to....It is a child's size which has
been painted on....I was lucky to get
it, some lady said she hadn't seen it
and asked when it had come in the
store...She was one of the dealers, so
she is probably there quite often...
Good thing she didn't want to fight
for it!
Who ever painted it did a great job;
I didn't look to see if it was signed, or
not. I put it on the shelf over the washer
and dryer and propped it against the
wall...I have quite a bit of laundry items
in there now, and the only thing I am
looking for is an old brown bleach bottle,
I found a big one, but I don't want one
that big, so thehunt is still on....Oh, and a
sock dryer...I guess I could make one
 of them....

Have a great day!

Bear Hugs~Karen

5 comments:

  1. love your ironging board...I have a couple of child sized ones. One of them is in my bedroom the other is still waiting to be hung in my laundry room if I ever get it done!
    so are you wanting a sock stretcher? I am getting ready to make me a child sized one & I have made the bigger ones before. I am thinking about adding them to my selling blog. Well hope you're having a great day=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Karen! It's too bad that whoever owned that before didn't appreciate the talent it took to paint it.....but now it is in a home of an owner who will!!!!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find Karen - that's too cute!!!

    ~Neenee~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute ironing board! I'm working on my laundry room now. I have a brown glass Clorox bottle that I got years ago at a yard sale for a quarter!! I love that bottle! It's about time for the sales to be coming out again so I'll keep an eye out for you. But I know that the hunt is what makes it all fun! =]

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen