Monday, May 31, 2010

Meet a Bear Monday

Hello Bear Lovers...
I almost forgot that this is
Monday....I have been busy
working in the yard today
crafting.  The time has just
flown by this weekend.  On
to Meet a Bear Monday,
tonight I would like for you to
meet one of my patriotic Boyd's
bears, "Libearty C. Star"...
She is 10" tall and is dressed in
a navy blue romper with stars.
Across the bodice of her romper
are 3 embroidered red stars.
She is also wearing a hair bow with
a button, that matches her outfit.
What a wonderful outfit to wear,
out to play, on Memorial Day! 

I hope you all had a great time
this weekend....

I went to some antique malls and
found a lot of great stuff, that I
will share with you, next time.

Thanks for stopping by....

Bear Hugs~Karen

3 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, she is so cute and doesn't she look patriotic in her darling outfit!

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so pretty in her red, white and blue! Can't wait to see what goodies you found over the weekend.

    *hugs*
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Karen!....Thank you so much for the birthday wishes yesterday! I love the picture you have at the top of your blog....I think I have every one of those bears too! LOL

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen