Monday, May 24, 2010

Meet a Bear Monday

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Good Evening Bear Lovers...

It's time for "Meet a Bear Monday"
I will be showing patriotic bears for
the next several weeks, so if you like
the good ole red, white, and blue, then
you are in for a treat.   Tonight I have
a 20" Bailey to show you all, she is a
display bear for shops.  I don't know if
all the shops were able to have her, or
not.  Anyway, she is wearing a cream 
colored, knitted hat with a big red bow
with gold stars on her head which 
matches her blouse. Under her little navy
 blue jumper, she is wearing an underskirt
with white lace trim along the hemline.
Bailey is very patriotic, she loves to carry
a flag to the Memorial Day festivities! 
She even has stars on her navy blue
bloomers!  She is made with armeture in
 her arms and legs, that make them
poseable. 




A close up so you can see her eyes...


I have this same Bailey in a small size,
which she usually is, 8" and her beau,
Edmund.  I have a lot of patriotic ones,
so come back again for a peek.

I found the neatest little stool at an
antique mall, today.....I will post it soon,
along with some treasures I found at the
fleamarket over the weekend.

I hope you all have a great week!

Bear Hugs~Karen

2 comments:

  1. oh shes another cutie karen you have oodles and oodles of them precious bears.blessings michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, such a cute bear! Thanks for the tip about the camera! Blessings, Carmen B.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen