Friday, January 28, 2011

Some News..... And What I Have Been Working On

Well, so much for posting some
more dishes, I have something 
else I want to show you all....
I have been working on some 
stack boxes, the blue set is for a
friend over at Prim Pals, we are 
doing a swap.




 As you can tell with the lid up, I 
coffee stained them. I dried them with
the hair dryer, so I left the lids on. I 
was afraid the fabric hanging down from
the rims, would shrink and 
I wouldn't be able to get the lids back 
on, but I took one off and I got it back
on, so I will coffee stain the top edges
and do some spots on them. 
I know Jan will like more grunge.
                
The ones on the right, are going to have 
silhouettes on the lids.  I can't wait
to see how these are going to turn out!



I am opening a selling blog, next month!
So, if you want to be the first to know 
when I post things for sale, go on over 
and sign on to follow!  I am thinking of
giving something away, too!  Go on over,
what ya waiting for?  The name of my 
selling blog is: The Prim Bear's Cupboard..
Watch for the opening, next month!

Until next time...
Bear Hugs~Karen

15 comments:

  1. I love fabric covered boxes. The brown ones you did are my favorite. Good luck on the selling blog. I'm on my way over to sign on so I don't miss anything when you are up and ready.
    Best of luck to you Karen.
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving those boxes Karen, you did a wonderful job on them! Congrats on the new selling blog and have a wonderful day:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so pretty karen!I should try that since i boogered painting mine all up lol.gonna go follow your selling sweetie blessings michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!Love the fabric!
    Good luck on the selling blog!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this process on the boxes. They look great! I especially love the variety in the blue stack.
    I have signed on to follow your selling blog. Can't wait to see what you offer.
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boxes turned out great! I am sure Jan will love them.

    *hugs*
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome news Karen! I've been so busy doing other things that I haven't put anything new on my selling blog since last August!!!! My bad-but I'm working on things to add this weekend.
    Love the way the boxes turned out. I enjoy making them as well.
    Have a great weekend.
    Blessings,
    ~Sheila
    http://seasonsofthyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your boxes look great, Karen. Good luck on your selling blog. I'll stop by and sign up to follow.
    Prim Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loveeeeeeeee 'em Karen ! They look fantastic and I think that jan will love those blues ones for sure....silhouetts will look GREAT on those boxes ! Miss ya and tell my lil Bro Chum his sister lubs him hehehehe.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the boxes Karen! Off to follow your new selling blog, congratulations and I can't wait to see what treasures you'll have there! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look awesome karen...great work and I am already following your selling blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the covered boxes Karen! The grunge on them looks awesome. I keep saying I am going to do this and haven't yet. The silhouettes on the lids are going to be really neat! Can't wait to see that.

    Best wishes with your selling blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fabric covered boxes, Karen and wishing you all the very best as you venture into selling blog land. I am heading on over now to sign up to follow.
    Have a great week,
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. The fabric boxes are great! Something I always wanted to try but never have. :) Going to go become of follower on you selling blog right now. Good Luck.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen