Tuesday, January 4, 2011

More Treasures To Share


Good Evening....

I have some more things to share with
you all....I bought this Santa when 
went shopping in TX, last month, and 
I got the candle holder in an antique 
mall, here in Oklahoma....I am going
to take the glass votive out of it....




I also got this gingerbread man and
the swan at the same place.  I took the
raffia off of it and put it in a trencher.
  I plan on putting red pip berries around
it....I think that will look good! I will 
have to take a picture of it, when 
I get it done.

I am still putting Christmas things away
and I have been cleaning my computer/
craft room, I could barely get around in
here, for all the stuff!   Well, I need to 
keep at it, for I am on a mission!

Until next time....

Bear Hugs~Karen
 

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Karen,
    You found some goodies!
    The are going to look so wonderful, great ideas with them!
    Show pics!
    enjoy the day
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen,
    Great goodies. I love the idea you have for the swan. I need to get on a "mission" in my craft room...so I can actually craft!!8-)
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen!
    Glad to see you have a direction... I'm still recouping! Trees are still up and I don't care. I like the glow. Now that all the stress is gone I just want to relax. I'll tear it down this weekend when Mr.Fix-It is home. Till then I'll sew!
    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful treasures! I love that swan! So cute!

    Good luck with your mission!!!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice finds Karen! I love the candle holder and santa:) Hope you are enjoying the day, cold and snowy here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you have given me some ideas on some things to make..I have a pattern for the goose..so going to make one or two..one for me and one to sell.;) have a great wednesday.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It might be a goose, Gina.....I thought it
    was and hubby thought it was a swan...I
    think swans are longer.
    Thank you all for stopping by!

    Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always know where to find the goodies! I cleaned out my closet, and right now you can actually take a step into it. You can't turn, but you can step in. It's amazing how much craft supplies I went through making Christmas prims. It'll probabley take about a week to fill it all back up. Can't wait to see your pictures Kar Bear! Talk to you later, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good stuff girl! I want a swan like that. I'm sure it is beautiful with the red berries!

    I've been cleaning my craft area too. Whew! SO much stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen