Friday, February 26, 2010

Goodies in the Mail

I wanted to show you all what my buddy, Gina sent me!
I got this in the mail, just before I left for Texas....As you
can see, there aren't any M n Ms, she sent a couple
packs and hubby and I shared them.....How sweet of her to
send me all this stuff!   She made me the candle mat with a
bear, you can see a close up picture of it, below. Thanks so
 much, Gina, I love it all!  Gina makes some wonderful
prims, if you haven't been on her blog, go check it out!  You
can find her at Cat Nap Inn Primitives and check out her
selling blog, while you are there for a visit!

I am trying to figure out this updated version of editor.....
I think I might have it figured out.....I think I'll try larger
font next time......Well, I hope you all have a great weekend.
Next time I will be posting some prints that I got in Texas!

Thanks for stopping by...

Until next time~

Bear Hugs~Karen

4 comments:

  1. Beary nice Karen! :D
    Thanks, and you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting that Karen..Glad you liked it all.:) have a great weekend..and thanks for sharing the recipes..must try them..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bear on the candle mat is so adorable! Gina does nice work, I'll have to go check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some of Gina's creations and a couple of her candle mats! Just lover her work! And love the bear mat she made. That is SO you!

    Want to see your black kitty when you get it! My black kitty has been very, very bad! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen