Monday, December 14, 2009

Goodies From My Christmas Swap

Hello, Blogging Buddies! I see that I am getting
quite a few new friends signing on to win the sifter!
Thank you.....Everyone needs to read the rules,
some aren't going by # 3....So follow that one,
or you won't be included....I don't want anyone
to miss out!

On to the rest of the post for today.....I joined
Char's Christmas Swap and I got all this stuff
from Kim of Simple-Needs....
http://simple-needs.blogspot.com/
She sure sent me a lot of stuff, I didn't realize
how much, until I laid it out on the table!
Thanks, Kim I love it all! Pop on over to her
blog if you want to see what I sent her, you'll
have to go down a post or two, since she posted
earlier....I got caught up in this give away and it
put me behind. She even sent me some hot
chocolate mix that I haven't seen before...I
should have had some of that this morning, well
I will look forward to some of it tomorrow...
Thanks again, Kim!


Well, it might be warm enough to paint my
chandelier today, so I need to get with it, I have
a bunch of other things to get done today.
Hope you all have a great week and make sure
you followed all the rules for the give away,
drawing is tomorrow night at midnight! You
can tell, I am a night person :)
Until next time~
Bear Hugs~Karen

4 comments:

  1. wow you cleaned up sista!! I love doing swaps with every one..hope you pick my name..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great goodies from your swap sister! I've enjoyed looking at your blog. You must stop by mine and see my small collection of bears in my Christmas post. I just love snuggly little teddy bears!
    Hugs & blessings to you~ Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swap goodies are great! I got spoiled as well from Julie at Country Girl at Heart in my first swap!
    Hope I finally got everything right on my blog so you don't through me out for not following the rules! :)
    Man, I had a heck of a time getting the picture on there. Got lots to learn about all the blogging ins and outs!!! but I'm sure glad I found everyone at APP!
    Blessings to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love snuggly little teddy bears!
    Hugs & blessings to you~ Birgit

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen