Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Swap Package From Gina

I forgot to add this picture of the
basket of salt dough ornies that
Gina made me....So, I am adding it to
the top of the post....Aren't I a lucky
gal? 




Hello, Blogging Buddies....
I just wanted to show you all
the wonderful things that I got
in the mail from my dear friend
Gina, this week.  She has a great
blog called Cat Nap Inn
Primitives...Click here to check
out her blog.

I think this was the first thing I got
out of the box, after the card, and it
brought tears to my eyes!  She made me
this pillow with my blog name on it! 


I love, love, love it!



Next, are some cute cookie cutters, I
know she read that I collect them and
that I collect old fruit jars, so she sent
me some of the old zinc lids for them.
An old mold and, of course a card.




She made these for me, a penny rug with
a pineapple on it and a cute tea dyed dish
towel with bears on the top of it. 



She knows I like game boards and she
found this cute apple one for me.
I'm telling ya, I didn't think I was ever
going to get to the bottom of the box!!!
I think I said "Oh my word" almost every
time I opened something!




I couldn't believe all the stuff she sent!
She sent an old rolling pin and grater,
(I collect them), some note cards, a book,
and some cute hang tags that she made.
I like books that take place in the 1800's
and I am looking forward to reading this
one.



She even sent me some sweaters and a
vest for my bears!  I think she said she
made the beige one.  My nekked bears
can be decked out in style, now!

Gina you spoiled me rotten!  I love it
all!  Thanks so much, I am glad I got
you for my partner on this swap.  We
are members of Prim Pals forum and
we are doing monthly swaps, so if you
would like to join us, we are doing a
Christmas in July swap.....I think it will
be fun.....On my next post, I will show
you what I got from my Americana swap
buddie, Melissa, so be watching for that.
And don't forget that I am having an
Americana give away, soon......So, check
back, so you won't miss out on signing
up for it.

I hope you all are having a great
weekend....

Bear Hugs~Karen

5 comments:

  1. What great goodies!!
    Prim Pals are the BEST!!
    TFS,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen I am so glad that you loved everything..cause I had fun putting it together...I can't wait to see my surprise...I love!!!! surprises too..you can even send me that cute little chum in the mail too..overnight of course!!! can't wait to see the next swap you did.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you made out like a bandit lol.she did know exactly what u liked.enjoy your goodies and put some clothes on them naked bears now lol,have a great weekend.blessings michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen!....you sure did get some great goodies and yes that pillow is so special!

    Today is going to be a hot one, try to stay cool!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gina did spoil you girl! How awesome to unwrap all that wonderful stuff! I love how she personalized the pillow. Very cute! She is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen