Monday, November 30, 2009

Meet a Bear Monday

Good Evening to you all.....Well, what there is
left of it! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving...
Hubby and I spent most of the day cutting down
trees! We spent 3 days working at our other house
and let me tell ya, I have the sore muscles to prove it!
I didn't have to cook, though a friend and neighbor
invited us to eat at their house that evening, boy
were we thankful for that! If you over indulged
you might be like the bear in the picture below...
her name is Uneeda Biggersize.....On the front of
her shirt is "Do These Make My Butt Look Big"....
You can't really tell in the picture how big her
belly is, it's bigger than her butt, maybe she should
worry about it instead! LOL.....

























Tree in the yard in Texas....
























I was surprised to see leaves on the trees
this late......We don't have much grass down
there, so we take some from here and plant
it when we go down, also pine trees. Maybe
when I move back, I will have a lot of grass....
I can only hope! My yard here has thick grass, I
wish the yard down there was like this one....
I got my Christmas swap package sent out
today, so tomorrow I start putting up the
Christmas tree and decorating the house....
Stop by again to see the tree, I will have
about 60 bears on it! Woo Hoo, I am going
to have a Beary Christmas! Got to get out
the Santa hats for the big bears.....

Until next time~

Bear Hugs~Karen

1 comment:

  1. OMW, she is so seriously cute!
    You are one busy lady, that's for sure.
    Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my entry about my return from New England.
    I thought of you when I was out there when I saw a booth just filled with brand new looking Boyd's Bears for sale and they were at give away prices too. :D It's amazing how each one of them have personalities.
    Happy Decmeber 1st! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen