Friday, November 13, 2009

Oregon Pictures

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hello, everyone! I thought I would post some more
pictures from Oregon, before I forget.....I thought this
tree was interesting, I don't know why it is twisted, I
think my sister told me, but I don't remember what it
was now....I slept too many times since! This is on a
camping area along the walking trail.

























I hope you can read this, it is about a Western
Hemlock growing out of the top of a tree stump!
I haven't seen this kind of thing before, so I took
a picture of the sign and a picture of the nurse
stump, which is below, also.













































It is amazing what Mother Nature can do?

Below is a picture of Foster Lake, close to
the town where my sister lives. I have been
on top of one of these mountains in a 4-wheel
drive vehicle before, what fun! I think I have
a picture of my Mom and I up there with the
lake behind us.












This is Mt. Washington, below....
























This mountain is 3 Finger Jack, from the road,
of course......every time I could get the camera
ready, it would be behind trees....One time we
hiked up close to this mountain, it was a 5 mile
hike! My sister wanted to go on up to the glacier
and my other sister and I thought she was trying
to kills us! It was fun, though!



















My next post will be of pictures that I took, from the
plane, of the beautiful planet we live on! Come on
back to see the pictures of Oregon, Idaho, Colorado,
maybe some of New Mexico from the air!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed
these sites as much as I did!


Until next time~


Bear Hugs~Karen

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing. Nature sure can be awesome can't it!
    It was easy to read because if you click on the photo, it gets bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing! Love to see our beautiful country from others points of view! Looking forward to more pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen