Monday, November 9, 2009

My Treasures

Good Morning! This is the picture of the stuff I
had to show you all yesterday, but it didn't want
to stay on here for some reason! Anyway, I bought
the two baskets and the John Sliney sign at Goodwill
for 99 cents each....On the way back from Texas, I
stopped in a couple towns and I looked around in
(I would say 10) shops and the only thing I bought
was the big jingle bell! I thought it would look cute
in a big wooden bowl with greenery. A steal at $3...
The basket in the back is signed on the inside of the
handle and has ('94) date it was made. Someone
sprayed the top of it white, but it really doesn't matter
since I will paint it, anyway. I got the cake cover on
Saturday at a yard sale for a whopping 50 cents.



Well, I need to check out the blogs and get to work,
I have a bunch of crafting to do for my Christmas swap
partner......I want her to really like what I make for
her....Ho Ho Ho.....Christmas will be here before we
know it! Time is flying by so fast!
Thanks for stopping by, if you didn't see my vacation
pictures click on the older posts, I posted some pretty
ones....
Have a great day~
Bear Hugs~Karen

6 comments:

  1. Karen~You found some great items!
    I love the baskets and the jingle bell will look fantastic in a large wooden bowl!
    Have a great week...and happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Karen, you got some cool stuff..I haven't been TS for a while..gotta get back into it...have a wonderful day crafting..:)
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an eye for bargains...
    That's a big jingle bell!
    Have fun crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds...I love the big bell! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice goodies, love the huge jingle bell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen, thanks for stopping by my blog. I've enjoyed reading yours. I am now a follower. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen