Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Crocks & Pottery

Crocks and Pottery I have collected...


I thought I would show you all a couple pictures of some of
my crocks I collected....I have them all over the house and
I will show you more, later, I better dust them first! This
huge one is a Westerwald and it was sent to me from Germany.
The other picture shows some in the dining room, there are
two more shelves of crocks that you can not see in the picture.
I will take more pictures after I clean up the mess from making
curtains, I still have some to make....I don't know why the
pictures came out side by side, might not be that way when
I publish this post.... I ended up losing a picture and had to
go upload it again, then it spread out the lines with space
between.....This thing is crazy!


















I will be painting the hutch tomorrow, I bought
paint today, geeze I could look at samples for an
hour! I got the paint mixed that we chose, but I
got more samples for paint for the walls. There
is too much trim in this house and since it is open,
the living room, dining room, kitchen and hall will
all have to be done the same....That means taping
off and painting along all the base boards and the
crown moulding....Sounds like a lot of work to me!
I think I might just keep this too yellow color that
was in here when we bought the house...We moved
in the winter, so I didn't want to paint then....And
I don't think I want to paint now....Now that I think
about it! Hope you all are having a great week!
Bear Hugs~Karen

2 comments:

  1. Karen, your crock collection is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Since it rained some I probably
    won't be able to paint the hutch, so I will
    look for more pictures of my crocks to
    post...

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen