Saturday, September 12, 2009

Things I Bought

Good Morning All...First I would like to thank
the new ones who signed on to join me on my blog,
Welcome, I am glad to make new blogging buddies!
This is going to be short, I just wanted to show the
things I got, yesterday. I bought the sheep, pineapple
and the wooden bucket. I might have a crock lid that
will fit it, if not I know we can make one. I don't
know what color I am going to paint the bucket, but
it won't be the color I put on the hutch, that's for sure!
I did paint the hutch again, so next I am going to take the
sander to it...then, just maybe, I might show it....It
just might get another coat of paint and that would
be???



















Well, that's all for now....

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Bear Hugs~Karen

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that bucket. Great goodies!!

    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a warm welcome, thanks Karen! :)

    Wow, you did well there. The firkin is such a deep brown and is gorgeous.It looks old, do you think it is?

    :) See, add a bear and the whole photo says warm and cozy...

    I hope you have had a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice findings!. Love the bucket, great color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I just wanted to stop in and thank you for entering my give a way and linking to my blog! Wishing you lots of luck! I love your crocks, and that awesome bucket!!! chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bucket Karen.....and I love sheep....and REALLY LOVE bears!!! Get your broom out and fly on over to Painting Thyme Needfuls for my WITCHY give away!!!! http://paintingthymeneedfuls.blogspot.com/
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen