Monday, April 11, 2011

Texas Wildflowers

Hey friends, you know it is Spring
when you see the Bluebonnets in 
bloom, in Texas!  I just love these 
flowers! It was so windy that I had
a hard time taking pictures of the
flowers, they kept moving! The petals
on these look like prairie bonnets.


These are called Indian Paintbrushes...


This one is a little fuzzy, we are just 
cruising down the road! Seems like 
every time I wanted to take a picture, 
we would hit a bump.....Just my luck.
Well, this is for you all, that still have
cold and snow!  It won't be long and 
everyone will be able to see green on
the trees. But, I have to tell ya that,
it was hot!


Well, that is all for now....

Until next time~

Bear Hugs~Karen




5 comments:

  1. Karen, Thank you for sharing, at least through you I can enjoy some spring! I did check and my daffodils and tulips are coming up - I don't know why I sure wouldn't if I were them! It's too cold here in NW Ohio. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Karen, Thank you for sharing your pretty posies with us! Green trees, seems like forever since we've seen that here, but alas, it will come..

    Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful Karen. I always think of Ladybird Johnson when I see or hear of bluebelles. I love wildflowers.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers and beautiful country road, LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen