Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sunburnt Cow New Shop Contest

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let
you all know, if you haven't heard,
about the Sunburnt Cow's udderly
amazing new shop contest, that is
going on. Tracy has it going to get 
new shops noticed!
I entered, so go on over and check
out the links to the shops and check 
out the rules, maybe you would like
to join, if you have a shop, less than
6 months old.  Better hurry, I 
believe tomorrow, is the last day!
Click Here...To check it out!


I would like to thank Tracy, for 
the opportunity to join in on the fun.
 And please go check out my shop, 
just click on the bear on the sidebar,
you might find something you like.

Until next time~

Bear Hugs~Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen