Sunday, February 13, 2011

Treasures In The Mail

Hey everyone, I hope you all are
having a great weekend and that
it has warmed up, where you are.
It is supposed to be in the low 60's
today and get warmer as the week
goes on!  Yippeeeee, the last of the 
snow, just melted off, yesterday...

I thought I would show you all 
what I bought from Jody of Primgal's 
Primitive Pallette.....


I bought the tissue box cover and 
she sent me this cute bar of
soap, that she painted, as a freebie!
Thanks, Jody! Click here to go on 
over and check out all her wonderful
painted and prim  items.

Well, I have some things to work on,
it is taking me a lot longer to get
the things done for my selling blog,
than planned.....So, off to work, I go!

Until next time...

Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

3 comments:

  1. You are so welcome Karen....hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen, I love that tissue box!! The weather is wonderful here!! Sunshine and warmth, just what a body needs!!8-)
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen