Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Found Treasure

Here are some of the goodies, 
that I got a couple weeks ago, that
I was going to post and I didn't...





 I got the old picnic basket at the
flea mart and the fall arrangement
and wall baskets at an estate sale.
I was thinking on spraying the
lanterns black....The pottery bottle,
I believe is the bottom of an old 
kerosene lamp.  I am going to be 
hunting for a burner to see if one
will fit it.
Thanks for the congrats on my win
at PAFA, I appreciate you all 
leaving me a comment...I am looking 
forward to finding a place for it, in the 
kitchen.

Until next time~

Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen


3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Karen... oooo, love those wall baskets, great find

    I have quite a collection of lidded picnic baskets, they work great for hiding places. I use a couple of mine for my yarn storage too

    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! You always seem to be in the right place at the right time to find so many great treasures!
    I especially love the lamps and rolling pin!
    Have a good day!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen