Monday, December 27, 2010

Sunset Pictures


Hello, everyone....
It looks like you all had a great
Christmas!  Mine was pretty quiet,
just my hubby and I watching 
movies, eating and talking to friends
and family on the phone.....

I thought I would show you some 
pics I took of the sunset, just a few
days before Christmas....



I took these just a few seconds a part
and you can see that there was more pink
above, in the first picture....My hubby
called me on his way home to tell me,
I bet it was even prettier a little earlier!

Until next time...

Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen


9 comments:

  1. God is truly the ultimate artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunsets. Thank you for sharing Karen!

    Our Christmas was quiet too. Just Wendel and I. We spend two days in pj's since we had no where to go. Spent yesterday watching the 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy....

    Give Chums a hug!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are pretty pictures..love the colors..glad to hear you had a nice christmas..;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, how beautiful!! I love sunsets!! It was wild around here but everyone had gone home on Christmas eve. We went to Jeffrey's (the son who lives here) and watched them all open gifts and had breakfast Christmas morning and then we came home and vegged out watching Star Wars, David got them for Christmas. Your Christmas sounded nice, sometimes quiet is good.
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunset pics Karen! We had a lovely sunrise yesterday but my camera didn't do it any justice and felt it wasn't worth sharing. Sometimes you just need to be in the moment.
    Looking forward to a few quiet days before the grandsons come for a sleep over later in the week!
    Wishing you a healthy and happy New Year!
    ~Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Sunset pics Karen. Now that quiet sounds relaxing! Happy New Year!
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! We've been having some beautiful sunsets up here too. You've captured them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen