Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Decorating Part 2

There will be a part 3,
I just found some more
pictures, that I took earlier,
so be watching for them. 

Here are some more pictures
of my decorating, for this year.
These will be the last of them...














As you can tell, I took this picture after
it was getting dark....I was going to put
it on the back of the chair, but my hubby 
wanted it on the ugly flag pole holder.

I hope you enjoyed the tour, without a 
lot of words....

 I have several things to post,

so I will do another post in a few 
days, my friends...

My wish is for you all to have a
Merry Christmas and a Happy,
Healthy New Year....And for those
of you, who are out of work, may 
you find a great job, soon in the 
new year.

This has been a great year, for me 
and I am grateful for what I have 
been blessed with, and for all my 
new friends, that I have made during 
my blogging venture!  I am looking 
forward to making new friends in the 
coming year, plus I am going to start 
up a selling blog, soon. I will be 
painting and sewing items to sell, so
be watching for that.

I would also like to thank you all 
for reading my blog, I do so 
appreciate it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time~

Big Bear Hugs~Karen



8 comments:

  1. So beautiful Karen, I love the little chair the best:) Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, we would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas. See ya after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful christmas too karen and all the best for next year...Love your christmas decor.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas decor!!
    Have a very Merry Christmas!
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen love how you displayed eveything. Looks
    soooo Christmas....

    Merry Christmas
    hugs..
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite thing is your fireplace~ LOVE everything on it!! I came really close to stitching that same Santa in the middle, LOL.

    Everthing looks so cozy! Great job Karen!

    I've been thinking about doing a selling blog too! great minds think alike, I guess, ha.

    MERRY Christmas!
    Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Karen, I'm still playing catch up. I love your decorations, the fireplace is awesome, love that house.8-) The red chair is so cute, I love chairs!! Everything looks great!!
    Merry Christmas,
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on starting a selling blog! My prim fund is limited, but I sure love to look.

    Your mantle is beautiful, love all the lights! The outdoor decor is wonderful! I love all the greens and the bowl on the chair.

    Even though I'm always behind on blog reading, I still love to visit yours, it's a wonderful blog! Thank you for your friendship this year! It's been fun getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen