Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Decorating

Hello friends, 
I thought I had better get a few
pictures posted of my Christmas
decor before Christmas!
I will have to take a few more 
because the one of the fireplace 
didn't turn out well and I have
added some new things since I 
took some of these pictures.

 Tree next to my hutch 

 In the kitchen

 On the hutch
 Most of my Prim Pal ornies
are on this tree....
 Over the sink

 My kitchen tree

   I loaded these at the same time, so 
they are not in order, by kitchen
or living room....I have more to 
come.

I have give away winnings to show 
you, plus some swap goodies, 
treasures from out hunting, 
some presents I received
from friends, and some beautiful 
sky pictures that I took, recently.

Until next time...

Bear Hugs~Karen

10 comments:

  1. Your decor is beautiful Karen!!! I love the little gingers and candy canes, so cute, I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas, stay safe and warm, and enjoy every single minute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. May I ask where you got your candy canes? I have a few like that but would like more for next year?
    Merry Christmas
    betty, Through My Back Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen!
    Christmas sure has come around fast, hasn't it.
    Your decorations are just darling!
    I love what you have on your kitchen window sill.
    Looking forward to seeing more.

    Happy Christmas!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks great Karen!

    Merry Christmas,
    Debbie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your decorations, everything looks wonderful! I especially have a heart for the gingerbread men and candy canes. :)

    Christmas blessings from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your decorations..now show us a kitty.;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen...love the kitchen tree! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything!! The tree in the kitchen is adorable!!
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything Karen, your kitchen tree is adorable!! I love the stuff on there. Love your little arrangements to, the gingers and the candy canes. Just love it all!!
    Merry Christmas!!
    Hugs,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute Christmas prims! I especially love the kitchen tree! I even see a couple little ornies on it like I have.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen