Monday, April 26, 2010

Meet a Bear Monday


Hello Blogging Buddies, it's Monday
again and time to meet another bear.
Today you get to meet Mrs. Dixon,
the last of the Civil War bears that
I have......She is the mate to Dixon
the Confederate Soldier...

Here she is wearing her cute plaid
dress with cream colored trim and
her red checked apron, which matches
Dixon's shirt....She has pantaloons
and an underskirt, made of muslin
like Mrs. Mason is wearing.




Picture from behind, showing her shawl.



A close up of her cute face....



Her and Dixon, together...What a
cute couple!


Here are all four of them together...
I hope you enjoyed seeing my Civil War
bears this month, I will have to go around
the house and choose which one I will
be posting next...

Thanks for stopping by and a big
"thank you"
to those who have recently signed on to
follow my blog!  I have lots of things to
post, I am getting behind, so I will be
posting more often!

Until next time...

Bear Hugs~Karen

3 comments:

  1. Karen-How are you? I am stopping by for my "Bear-fix"! I love the picture of all the Civil War Bears together. You have the cutest little bench to sit them on too. Thanks for sharing this week. See you next Monday!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are just the perfect couple.cant wait to see what you got for next week,did you you all my goodies from you on my blog.thanks again.i would try again to get on prim pals chat tonight but right now im at my bros.my daughters getting her hair done.sorry i missed you last week.till next time god bless michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen