Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Things I Got While On Vacation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought I would show you all what I got while
in Oregon....They don't have much in the way of
prim decor out there, it is mostly black bears and
the "lodge look"......I did get a little needle felted
pumpkin that didn't get in the picture. I went out
with a small suitcase and a cloth tote bag and I got
everything in it on the way back! I bought the
table runner, the candle stick and the mold and
hook at Buttermilk Junction....Now, I wish I had
bought more table runners, but I can order them
online. I know I live in the wrong place to get all
the prim stuff that I like, you can't find it around
the cities that I shop in, or at least I can't, anyway!
I hadn't bought any Boyd's Bears for over 3 yrs,
so I bought the one in the stocking and the moose
to put on the Christmas tree, this year. When I
put the big tree up, I usually have over 60 bears
on it! I have so much fun decorating the tree,
plus I try to come up with something different
for the fireplace mantle, every year....This
year, I want to prim it up!








































That's about all for today, I need to get to work on
the house, paying bills and starting on my handmade
stuff for the Christmas swap.


Thanks for coming by~


Bear Hugs~Karen

3 comments:

  1. great finds you got there. :)
    i love the pic in your header too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen...I've been so busy lately with my Halloween (and now Christmas) sales I haven't had time to do much visiting. So I've gone back and caught up on your trip. I remember your saying you'd be visiting your sister in Oregon. SO glad you had a nice time and saw some beautiful sites. Washington is so much like Oregon...the green moss, the rain forests and the water falls. So much beauty. My hubby does a lot of work in the Bend/Redmond area and has talked about possibly retiring in that area. Your pictures were beautiful and I can see why he loves it so much down there! Sorry you had troubles getting back home, but glad you're back, safe and sound! I see the shirt of the covered bridge. That's another beautiful part of Oregon...around the Silverton Falls State Park area. Lots of beautiful old covered bridges. Hope you make it back to the Pacific Northwest soon! And maybe even further north to Washington! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a really great trip and your wee bear is so serious sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen