Friday, October 30, 2009

Costume Contest!

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to show you
all my hubby in his costume for the "Halloween
Costume Contest" at work. The competition was
tough, but he won 1st prize for "The Tin Woodsman"
costume! I painted it up and we both did the work
on the body.....They sure had some cute costumes,
witches, a joker, Lizzy Borden, etc. Last year we won
2nd place for a scarecrow....Do you get the connection?
Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!























Until next time~

Bear Hugs~Karen

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic costume...I can see why he won 1st place!
    Have a wonderful Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful costume! Nice job!! So...is he going to be Dorothy next year? LOL! Happy Halloween! ~~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. that you love wizard of oz? great costume...can't wait to see next years..:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen