Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hey everyone, thought I would 
pop on here and let you all know
that I am still around.  I have 
really been busy and running 
here and there, the craft show
and all, really had me busy!  I
did make it to Berlin, Ohio for 
a little while, really needed to
stay for a whole weekend, but
had other plans. 
 
 
I did get some great pictures
that I will share with you all,
later.  I tell ya what, I do not
want to go to Wooster, again 
without a map!   
 
 Well, I have some things to get
finished and sent out.
 
I have been seeing all your 
wonderful decorating and you are
all awesome!  I haven't even put
the tree up, yet.  I have a hard
time mustering up Christmas spirit,
anymore.....So, I guess I had better
check out some more of your
Christmas decor! ...lol....I am sure
that will help!

 
Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen    
 
     

3 comments:

  1. Oh lucky you to get to Berlin -I loved it when we visited in the summer!
    Hope you enjoy a very merry Holiday season!
    God bless
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, girlfriend, I do hope you have your tree up by now. Christmas will be gone before you know it...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen...oh I love Ohio shopping although I don't get there often...but when I do I go crazy.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, it makes my day!
Please stop by often.

Bear Hugs~Karen